Adobe Reader < 9.4.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB10-28)
High Nessus Plugin ID 50614
SynopsisThe version of Adobe Reader on the remote Windows host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Adobe Reader installed on the remote host is earlier than 9.4.1. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists that could lead to code execution. Note that this issue does not affect Adobe Reader 8.x. (CVE-2010-3654)
- An input validation issue exists that could lead to a bypass of cross-domain policy file restrictions with certain server encodings. (CVE-2010-3636)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in the ActiveX component. (CVE-2010-3637)
- An unspecified issue exists which could lead to a denial of service or potentially arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2010-3639)
- Multiple memory corruption issues exist that could lead to arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2010-3640, CVE-2010-3641, CVE-2010-3642, CVE-2010-3643, CVE-2010-3644, CVE-2010-3645, CVE-2010-3646, CVE-2010-3647, CVE-2010-3648, CVE-2010-3649, CVE-2010-3650, CVE-2010-3652)
- A library-loading vulnerability could lead to code execution. (CVE-2010-3976)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists that could lead to code execution. (CVE-2010-4091)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Reader 9.4.1 or later.