New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.2
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update of tomcat fixes several vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2008-5515: RequestDispatcher usage can lead to information leakage
- CVE-2009-0033: denial of service via AJP connection
- CVE-2009-0580: some authentication classes allow user enumeration
- CVE-2009-0781: XSS bug in example application cal2.jsp
- CVE-2009-0783: replacing XML parser leads to information leakage Additionally, non-security bugs were fixed.
SolutionUpdate the affected tomcat55 packages.