openSUSE 10 Security Update : tomcat55 (tomcat55-6369)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 42037
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update of tomcat fixes several vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2008-5515: RequestDispatcher usage can lead to information leakage
- CVE-2009-0033: denial of service via AJP connection
- CVE-2009-0580: some authentication classes allow user enumeration
- CVE-2009-0781: XSS bug in example application cal2.jsp
- CVE-2009-0783: replacing XML parser leads to information leakage Additionally, non-security bugs were fixed.
SolutionUpdate the affected tomcat55 packages.