New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe following issues have been fixed in PHP, which were spotted by the MOPB project or fixed in PHP 5.2.3 release :
- missing open_basedir and safe_mode restriction (CVE-2007-3007)
- chunk_split() integer overflow (CVE-2007-2872)
- DoS condition in libgd's image processing (CVE-2007-2756)
- possible super-global overwrite inside import_request_variables() (CVE-2007-1396)
- buffer overflow inside user_filter_factory_create() (CVE-2007-2511)
- remotely trigger-able buffer overflow inside bundled libxmlrpc (CVE-2007-1864)
- CRLF injection inside ftp_putcmd() (CVE-2007-2509)
- remotely trigger-able buffer overflow inside make_http_soap_request() (CVE-2007-2510)
- MOPB-41-2007:PHP 5 sqlite_udf_decode_binary() Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (CVE-2007-0906)
- MOPB-03-2007: deep recursion DoS (CVE-2007-1285)
SolutionUpdate the affected php5 packages.