New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.3
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- the CURL module lacked checks for control characters (CVE-2006-2563))
- str_repeat() contained an integer overflow
- ext/wddx contained a buffer overflow
- memory_limit() lacked checks for integer overflows
- a bug in sscanf() could potentially be exploited to execute arbitrary code (CVE-2006-4020)
- an uninitialized varable caused apache to crash during startup
- corrupt gif images could crash php
SolutionUpdate the affected apache2-mod_php5 packages.