New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionThe PHP development team reports :
Security Enhancements and Fixes in PHP 5.2.4 :
- Fixed a floating point exception inside wordwrap() (Reported by Mattias Bengtsson)
- Fixed several integer overflows inside the GD extension (Reported by Mattias Bengtsson)
- Fixed size calculation in chunk_split() (Reported by Gerhard Wagner)
- Fixed integer overflow in str[c]spn(). (Reported by Mattias Bengtsson)
- Fixed money_format() not to accept multiple %i or %n tokens.
(Reported by Stanislav Malyshev)
- Fixed zend_alter_ini_entry() memory_limit interruption vulnerability. (Reported by Stefan Esser)
- Fixed INFILE LOCAL option handling with MySQL extensions not to be allowed when open_basedir or safe_mode is active. (Reported by Mattias Bengtsson)
- Fixed session.save_path and error_log values to be checked against open_basedir and safe_mode (CVE-2007-3378) (Reported by Maksymilian Arciemowicz)
- Fixed a possible invalid read in glob() win32 implementation (CVE-2007-3806) (Reported by shinnai)
- Fixed a possible buffer overflow in php_openssl_make_REQ (Reported by zatanzlatan at hotbrev dot com)
- Fixed an open_basedir bypass inside glob() function (Reported by dr at peytz dot dk)
- Fixed a possible open_basedir bypass inside session extension when the session file is a symlink (Reported by c dot i dot morris at durham dot ac dot uk)
- Improved fix for MOPB-03-2007.
- Corrected fix for CVE-2007-2872.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.