New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionThe PHP development team reports :
- Added missing safe_mode/open_basedir checks inside the error_log(), file_exists(), imap_open() and imap_reopen() functions.
- Fixed overflows inside str_repeat() and wordwrap() functions on 64bit systems.
- Fixed possible open_basedir/safe_mode bypass in cURL extension and with realpath cache.
- Fixed overflow in GD extension on invalid GIF images.
- Fixed a buffer overflow inside sscanf() function.
- Fixed an out of bounds read inside stripos() function.
- Fixed memory_limit restriction on 64 bit system.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.