New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.4
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionChrome Releases reports :
This release includes 5 security fixes :
-  High CVE-2020-16000: Inappropriate implementation in Blink. Reported by amaebi_jp on 2020-09-06
-  High CVE-2020-16001: Use after free in media. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2020-10-05
-  High CVE-2020-16002: Use after free in PDFium. Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) from Codesafe Team of Legendsec at Qi'anxin Group on 2020-10-13
-  High CVE-2020-15999: Heap buffer overflow in Freetype.
Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2020-10-19
-  Medium CVE-2020-16003: Use after free in printing.
Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2020-10-04
SolutionUpdate the affected package.