New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for chromium fixes the following issues :
- Chromium updated to 84.0.4147.125 (boo#1175085)
- CVE-2020-6542: Use after free in ANGLE
- CVE-2020-6543: Use after free in task scheduling
- CVE-2020-6544: Use after free in media
- CVE-2020-6545: Use after free in audio
- CVE-2020-6546: Inappropriate implementation in installer
- CVE-2020-6547: Incorrect security UI in media
- CVE-2020-6548: Heap buffer overflow in Skia
- CVE-2020-6549: Use after free in media
- CVE-2020-6550: Use after free in IndexedDB
- CVE-2020-6551: Use after free in WebXR
- CVE-2020-6552: Use after free in Blink
- CVE-2020-6553: Use after free in offline mode
- CVE-2020-6554: Use after free in extensions
- CVE-2020-6555: Out of bounds read in WebGL
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
- Disable wayland everywhere as it breaks headless and middle mouse copy everywhere: boo#1174497 boo#1175044
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.