SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionChrome Releases reports :
This update contains 38 security fixes, including :
-  Critical CVE-2020-6510: Heap buffer overflow in background fetch. Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab working with 360 BugCloud on 2020-07-08
-  High CVE-2020-6511: Side-channel information leakage in content security policy. Reported by Mikhail Oblozhikhin on 2020-04-24
-  High CVE-2020-6512: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by nocma, leogan, cheneyxu of WeChat Open Platform Security Team on 2020-05-20
-  High CVE-2020-6513: Heap buffer overflow in PDFium.
Reported by Aleksandar Nikolic of Cisco Talos on 2020-06-04
-  High CVE-2020-6514: Inappropriate implementation in WebRTC. Reported by Natalie Silvanovich of Google Project Zero on 2020-04-30
-  High CVE-2020-6515: Use after free in tab strip. Reported by DDV_UA on 2020-05-14
-  High CVE-2020-6516: Policy bypass in CORS. Reported by Yongke Wang(@Rudykewang) and Aryb1n(@aryb1n) of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab on 2020-06-08
-  High CVE-2020-6517: Heap buffer overflow in history.
Reported by ZeKai Wu (@hellowuzekai) of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab on 2020-06-16
-  Medium CVE-2020-6518: Use after free in developer tools.
Reported by David Erceg on 2019-07-20
-  Medium CVE-2020-6519: Policy bypass in CSP. Reported by Gal Weizman (@WeizmanGal) of PerimeterX on 2020-03-25
-  Medium CVE-2020-6520: Heap buffer overflow in Skia.
Reported by Zhen Zhou of NSFOCUS Security Team on 2020-06-08
-  Medium CVE-2020-6521: Side-channel information leakage in autofill. Reported by Xu Lin (University of Illinois at Chicago), Panagiotis Ilia (University of Illinois at Chicago), Jason Polakis (University of Illinois at Chicago) on 2020-04-27
-  Medium CVE-2020-6522: Inappropriate implementation in external protocol handlers. Reported by Eric Lawrence of Microsoft on 2020-02-13
-  Medium CVE-2020-6523: Out of bounds write in Skia.
Reported by Liu Wei and Wu Zekai of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab on 2020-05-08
-  Medium CVE-2020-6524: Heap buffer overflow in WebAudio.
Reported by Sung Ta (@Mipu94) of SEFCOM Lab, Arizona State University on 2020-05-12
-  Medium CVE-2020-6525: Heap buffer overflow in Skia.
Reported by Zhen Zhou of NSFOCUS Security Team on 2020-06-05
-  Low CVE-2020-6526: Inappropriate implementation in iframe sandbox. Reported by Jonathan Kingston on 2020-04-24
-  Low CVE-2020-6527: Insufficient policy enforcement in CSP.
Reported by Zhong Zhaochen of andsecurity.cn on 2019-08-10
-  Low CVE-2020-6528: Incorrect security UI in basic auth.
Reported by Rayyan Bijoora on 2020-03-22
-  Low CVE-2020-6529: Inappropriate implementation in WebRTC.
Reported by kaustubhvats7 on 2019-06-26
-  Low CVE-2020-6530: Out of bounds memory access in developer tools. Reported by myvyang on 2019-10-21
-  Low CVE-2020-6531: Side-channel information leakage in scroll to text. Reported by Jun Kokatsu, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2020-01-17
-  Low CVE-2020-6533: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Avihay Cohen @ SeraphicAlgorithms on 2020-04-11
-  Low CVE-2020-6534: Heap buffer overflow in WebRTC.
Reported by Anonymous on 2020-04-20
-  Low CVE-2020-6535: Insufficient data validation in WebUI.
Reported by Jun Kokatsu, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2020-04-22
-  Low CVE-2020-6536: Incorrect security UI in PWAs. Reported by Zhiyang Zeng of Tencent security platform department on 2020-05-09
SolutionUpdate the affected package.