New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for the nodejs:10 module is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version:
Security Fix(es) :
* nodejs: HTTP request smuggling using malformed Transfer-Encoding header (CVE-2019-15605)
* nodejs: Remotely trigger an assertion on a TLS server with a malformed certificate string (CVE-2019-15604)
* nodejs: HTTP header values do not have trailing optional whitespace trimmed (CVE-2019-15606)
* npm: Symlink reference outside of node_modules folder through the bin field upon installation (CVE-2019-16775)
* npm: Arbitrary file write via constructed entry in the package.json bin field (CVE-2019-16776)
* npm: Global node_modules Binary Overwrite (CVE-2019-16777)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.