New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues :
- Firefox Extended Support Release 68.5.0 ESR
- Fixed: Various stability and security fixes
- Mozilla Firefox ESR68.5 MFSA 2020-06 (bsc#1163368)
- CVE-2020-6796 (bmo#1610426) Missing bounds check on shared memory read in the parent process
- CVE-2020-6797 (bmo#1596668) Extensions granted downloads.open permission could open arbitrary applications on Mac OSX
- CVE-2020-6799 (bmo#1606596) Arbitrary code execution when opening pdf links from other applications, when Firefox is configured as default pdf reader
- CVE-2020-6800 (bmo#1595786, bmo#1596706, bmo#1598543, bmo#1604851, bmo#1605777, bmo#1608580, bmo#1608785) Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 73 and Firefox ESR 68.5
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.