SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionUpdated Red Hat JBoss Web Server 5.2.0 packages are now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat JBoss Web Server is a fully integrated and certified set of components for hosting Java web applications. It is comprised of the Apache Tomcat Servlet container, JBoss HTTP Connector (mod_cluster), the PicketLink Vault extension for Apache Tomcat, and the Tomcat Native library.
This release of Red Hat JBoss Web Server 5.2 serves as a replacement for Red Hat JBoss Web Server 5.1, and includes bug fixes, enhancements, and component upgrades, which are documented in the Release Notes, linked to in the References.
Security Fix(es) :
* openssl: Side-channel vulnerability on SMT/Hyper-Threading architectures (PortSmash) (CVE-2018-5407)
* openssl: 0-byte record padding oracle (CVE-2019-1559)
* tomcat: HTTP/2 connection window exhaustion on write, incomplete fix of CVE-2019-0199 (CVE-2019-10072)
* tomcat: XSS in SSI printenv (CVE-2019-0221)
* tomcat: Apache Tomcat HTTP/2 DoS (CVE-2019-0199)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.