New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.5
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaFirefox, mozilla-nss fixes the following issues :
MozillaFirefox to version ESR 60.8 :
- CVE-2019-9811: Sandbox escape via installation of malicious language pack (bsc#1140868).
- CVE-2019-11711: Script injection within domain through inner window reuse (bsc#1140868).
- CVE-2019-11712: Cross-origin POST requests can be made with NPAPI plugins by following 308 redirects (bsc#1140868).
- CVE-2019-11713: Use-after-free with HTTP/2 cached stream (bsc#1140868).
- CVE-2019-11729: Empty or malformed p256-ECDH public keys may trigger a segmentation fault (bsc#1140868).
- CVE-2019-11715: HTML parsing error can contribute to content XSS (bsc#1140868).
- CVE-2019-11717: Caret character improperly escaped in origins (bsc#1140868).
- CVE-2019-11719: Out-of-bounds read when importing curve25519 private key (bsc#1140868).
- CVE-2019-11730: Same-origin policy treats all files in a directory as having the same-origin (bsc#1140868).
- CVE-2019-11709: Multiple Memory safety bugs fixed (bsc#1140868).
mozilla-nss to version 3.44.1 :
- Added IPSEC IKE support to softoken
- Many new FIPS test cases
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.