New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for tiff fixes the following issues :
Security issues fixed :
- CVE-2018-12900: Fixed heap-based buffer overflow in the cpSeparateBufToContigBuf (bsc#1099257).
- CVE-2018-18661: Fixed NULL pointer dereference in the function LZWDecode in the file tif_lzw.c (bsc#1113672).
- CVE-2018-18557: Fixed JBIG decode can lead to out-of-bounds write (bsc#1113094).
Non-security issues fixed :
- asan_build: build ASAN included
- debug_build: build more suitable for debugging
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected tiff packages.