SynopsisThe remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionMariaDB was updated to 10.0.35 (bsc#1090518) Notable changes :
- PCRE updated to 8.42
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.39-83.1
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.39-83.1
- InnoDB updated to 5.6.40
- The embedded server library now supports SSL when connecting to remote servers [bsc#1088681], [CVE-2018-2767]
- MDEV-15249 - Crash in MVCC read after IMPORT TABLESPACE
- MDEV-14988 - innodb_read_only tries to modify files if transactions were recovered in COMMITTED state
- MDEV-14773 - DROP TABLE hangs for InnoDB table with FULLTEXT index
- MDEV-15723 - Crash in INFORMATION_SCHEMA.INNODB_SYS_TABLES when accessing corrupted record
- fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
CVE-2018-2782, CVE-2018-2784, CVE-2018-2787, CVE-2018-2766, CVE-2018-2755, CVE-2018-2819, CVE-2018-2817, CVE-2018-2761, CVE-2018-2781, CVE-2018-2771, CVE-2018-2813
- Release notes and changelog :
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionTo install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or 'zypper patch'.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-LTSS:zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-2018-966=1