New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update Chromium to version 60.0.3112.78 fixes security issue and bugs.
The following security issues were fixed :
- CVE-2017-5091: Use after free in IndexedDB
- CVE-2017-5092: Use after free in PPAPI
- CVE-2017-5093: UI spoofing in Blink
- CVE-2017-5094: Type confusion in extensions
- CVE-2017-5095: Out-of-bounds write in PDFium
- CVE-2017-5096: User information leak via Android intents
- CVE-2017-5097: Out-of-bounds read in Skia
- CVE-2017-5098: Use after free in V8
- CVE-2017-5099: Out-of-bounds write in PPAPI
- CVE-2017-5100: Use after free in Chrome Apps
- CVE-2017-5101: URL spoofing in OmniBox
- CVE-2017-5102: Uninitialized use in Skia
- CVE-2017-5103: Uninitialized use in Skia
- CVE-2017-5104: UI spoofing in browser
- CVE-2017-7000: Pointer disclosure in SQLite
- CVE-2017-5105: URL spoofing in OmniBox
- CVE-2017-5106: URL spoofing in OmniBox
- CVE-2017-5107: User information leak via SVG
- CVE-2017-5108: Type confusion in PDFium
- CVE-2017-5109: UI spoofing in browser
- CVE-2017-5110: UI spoofing in payments dialog
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
A number of upstream bugfixes are also included in this release.
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.