This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
wireshark was updated to 1.4.15
- The DCP ETSI dissector could trigger a zero division.
- The XTP dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The AFP dissector could go into a large loop.
- The RTPS2 dissector could overflow a buffer.
- The CIP dissector could exhaust system memory.
- The STUN dissector could crash. (wnpa-sec-2012-21
- The EtherCAT Mailbox dissector could abort.
- The CTDB dissector could go into a large loop.
Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
See also :
Update the affected wireshark packages.
Risk factor :
Low / CVSS Base Score : 3.3
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 74720 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now