This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 18.0.1025.151 and is, therefore, affected by the following
- An out-of-bounds read issue exists related to 'Skia'
- An error exists related to cross-origin iframe
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'run-in'
bindings, 'HTMLMediaElement', SVG resource handling,
media handling, style command application, and focus
handling. (CVE-2011-3068, CVE-2011-3069, CVE-2011-3070,
CVE-2011-3071, CVE-2011-3073, CVE-2011-3074,
- A cross-origin violation error exists related to pop-up
- A read-after-free error exists related to script
- The bundled Adobe Flash Player is vulnerable to several
memory corruption issues that can lead to arbitrary
code execution. (CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 18.0.1025.151 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 58644 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now