This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
- the CURL module lacked checks for control characters
- str_repeat() contained an integer overflow
- ext/wddx contained a buffer overflow
- memory_limit() lacked checks for integer overflows
- a bug in sscanf() could potentially be exploited to
execute arbitrary code (CVE-2006-4020)
- an uninitialized varable caused apache to crash during
- corrupt gif images could crash php
Update the affected apache2-mod_php5 packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.6