Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 168 - "Nessus Tips and Patch Reporting"
- New Nessus features: Patch Consolidation Reporting and Nessus Tips
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable Careers page for information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube for Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we Tweet product and company announcements, Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for announcements, custom scripts, and more!
- Subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes.
New & Notable Plugins
- Novell GroupWise Internet Agent Unsupported
- op5 Monitor < 5.7.3 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager Web Server Detection
- IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager Server < 8.2.1372 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Google Apps Directory Sync Detection (Windows)
- Google Apps Directory Sync < 3.1.6 Weak Stored Credential Local Disclosure
- HP Managed Printing Administration < 2.7.0 XSS
- VMware Security Updates for vCenter Server (VMSA-2013-0006)
- Unix Operating System on Extended Support
- Patch Report
- Novell iPrint Client < 5.90 Stack-Based Buffer Overflow
- Juniper Junos Unspecified DoS (PSN-2013-01-818)
- X Server Unauthenticated Access: Screenshot
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- VLC Media Player < 2.0.6 ASF Demuxer Buffer Overflow
- HP Intelligent Management Center < 5.2 E0401 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Webmin <= 1.580 Multiple Input-Validation Vulnerabilities
- Lantronix SCADA device detection
- Mozilla Firefox 7.0 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Mozilla Thunderbird 7.0 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Opto 22 SCADA device detection
- Mozilla Firefox <= 11 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.x < 2.9.0 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Mozilla Thunderbird < 12 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache 2.2 < 2.2.17 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Clorius Controls SCADA device detection
Security News Stories
- Quantifying Risk Tolerance
- Hackers gain access to all .edu domains
- Working gun made with 3D printer | BBC News
- Twitter hack on the Onion makes for comedy gold | The Frontline - a blog from V3.co.uk
- National Republican Congressional Committee Website Hacked With Viagra Ads
- Traffic From Syria Disappears From Internet
- Use of 'honeywords' can expose password crackers