Drupal 8.6.x < 8.6.2 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Web Application Scanning Plugin ID 98584
SynopsisDrupal 8.6.x < 8.6.2 Multiple Vulnerabilities
DescriptionAccording to its self-reported version number, the detected Drupal application is affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A flaw exists in content moderation that could lead to an access bypass.
- A flaw exists in path module that could allow users with the administer paths to enter a particular path that triggers an open redirect.
- A flaw exists in destination query string parameter in URLs that could lead to an open redirect.
- A flaw exists in DefaultMailSystem::mail() that could lead to remote code execution.
- A flaw exists in Contextual Links module that could lead to remote code execution
Note that the scanner has not tested for these issues but has instead relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
SolutionUpdate to Drupal version 8.6.2 or latest.