Google Chrome < 43.0.2357.124 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 8783
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome on the remote host is prior to 43.0.2357.124 and is affected by the following vulnerabilities in the Adobe Flash player component :
- An unspecified vulnerability exists that allows an attacker to bypass the fix for CVE-2014-5333. (CVE-2015-3096)
- An unspecified memory address randomization flaw exists on Windows 7 64-bit. (CVE-2015-3097)
- Multiple unspecified flaws exist that allow a remote attacker to bypass the same-origin-policy, resulting in the disclosure of sensitive information. (CVE-2015-3098, CVE-2015-3099, CVE-2015-3102)
- A remote code execution vulnerability exists due to an unspecified stack overflow flaw. (CVE-2015-3100)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-3103, CVE-2015-3106, CVE-2015-3107)
- An integer overflow condition exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-3104)
- A memory corruption flaw exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this flaw, via specially crafted flash content, to corrupt memory and execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-3105)
- An unspecified memory leak exists that allows an attacker to bypass the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) feature. (CVE-2015-3108)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 43.0.2357.124 or later.