Apple iOS < 8.1.4 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 8673
SynopsisThe remote host is missing a critical Apple iOS patch update.
DescriptionAccording to its banner, the remote Apple iOS device is missing a security update. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- There is a flaw in the way that the IOSurface component handles "type confusion" which would allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code as a privileged user. (CVE-2015-1061)
- There is a flaw in iCloud Keychain which would allow a man-in-the-middle attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-1065)
- The Springboard component allows a physical attacker to bypass controls and access the home screen. (CVE-2015-1064)
- The MobileStorageMounter component allows attackers to create arbitrary filesystem locations. (CVE-2015-1062)
- The CoreTelephony component allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service. (CVE-2015-1063)
- The Secure Transport component allows remote attackers to downgrade the encryption cipher. (CVE-2015-1067)
SolutionUpgrade to Apple iOS 8.1.4 or later.