SynopsisThe remote host has a web browser installed that is vulnerable by multiple vulnerabilities
DescriptionThe remote host is running the Opera web browser.
Versions of Opera earlier than 12.10 are potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An error exists related to certificate revocation checking that can allow the application to indicate that a site is secure even though the check has not completed. (1029)
- An error exists related to Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) handling that can allow specially crafted requests to aid in disclosing sensitive data. (1030)
- An error exists related to data URIs that allows bypassing of the 'Same Origin Policy' and cross-site scripting attacks. (1031)
- An error exists related to SVG image handling that can result in arbitrary code execution. (1033)
- Two unspecified errors exist having unspecified impact.
SolutionUpgrade to Opera 12.10 or later.