Google Chrome < 19.0.1084.52 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 6490
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 19.0.1084.52 are potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to 'Skia'. (CVE-2011-3104)
- Use-after-free errors exists related to 'first-letter handling', browser cache, and invalid encrypted PDFs. (CVE-2011-3105, CVE-2011-3108, CVE-2011-3112)
- A memory corruption error exists related to websockets and SSL. (CVE-2011-3106)
- An out-of-bounds write error exists related to PDF processing. (CVE-2011-3110)
- An invalid read error exists related to the v8 Java Script engine. (CVE-2011-3111)
- An invalid cast error exists related to colorspace handling in PDF processing. (CVE-2011-3113)
- A buffer overflow error exists related to PDF functions. (CVE-2011-3114)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 19.0.1084.52 or later.