New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 19.0.1084.52 and is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to 'Skia'.
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'first-letter handling', browser cache, and invalid encrypted PDFs. (CVE-2011-3105, CVE-2011-3108, CVE-2011-3112)
- A memory corruption error exists related to websockets and SSL. (CVE-2011-3106)
- An out-of-bounds write error exists related to PDF processing. (CVE-2011-3110)
- An invalid cast error exists related to colorspace handling in PDF processing. (CVE-2011-3113)
- A buffer overflow error exists related to PDF functions. (CVE-2011-3114)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 19.0.1084.52 or later.