Google Chrome < 15.0.874.102 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 6050
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 15.0.874.102 are affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Several URL bar spoofing errors exist related to history handling and drag-and-drop of URLs. (CVE-2011-28245, CVE-2011-3875)
- Whitespace is stripped from the end of download filenames. (CVE-2011-3876)
- A cross-site scripting issue exists related to the appcache internals page. (CVE-2011-3877)
- A race condition exists related to working process initialization. (CVE-2011-3878)
- An error exists related to redirection to chrome scheme URIs. (CVE-2011-3879)
- Unspecified special characters may be used as delimiters in HTTP headers. (CVE-2011-3880)
- Several cross-origin policy violation issues exist. (CVE-2011-3881)
- Several use-after-free errors exist related to media buffer handling, counter handling, stale styles, plugins and editing, and video source handling. (CVE-2011-3882, CVE-2011-3883, CVE-2011-3885, CVE-2011-3888, CVE-2011-3890)
- Timing issues exist related to DOM traversal. (CVE-2011-3884)
- A heap overflow issue exists related to Web Audio. (CVE-2011-3889)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 15.0.874.102 or later.