Google Chrome < 15.0.874.102 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 56650
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 15.0.874.102. It therefore is potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Several URL bar spoofing errors exist related to history handling and drag-and-drop of URLs.
- Whitespace is stripped from the end of download filenames. (CVE-2011-3876)
- A cross-site scripting issue exists related to the 'appcache' internals page. (CVE-2011-3877)
- A race condition exists related to working process initialization. (CVE-2011-3878)
- An error exists related to redirection to 'chrome scheme' URIs. (CVE-2011-3879)
- Unspecified special characters may be used as delimiters in HTTP headers. (CVE-2011-3880)
- Several cross-origin policy violation issues exist.
- Several use-after-free errors exist related to media buffer handling, counter handling, stale styles, plugins and editing, and video source handling.
(CVE-2011-3882, CVE-2011-3883, CVE-2011-3885, CVE-2011-3888, CVE-2011-3890)
- Timing issues exist related to DOM traversal.
- A heap overflow issue exists related to Web Audio.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 15.0.874.102 or later.