Google Chrome < 14.0.835.202 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 6032
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 14.0.835.202 are affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A use-after-free issue exists in text line box handling. (Issue 93788)
- A stale font issue exists in SVG text handling. (Issue 95072)
- An inappropriate cross-origin access to the window prototype exists. (Issue 95671)
- Lifetime and threading issues exist in audio node handling. (Issue 96150)
- A use-after-free issue exists in the v8 bindings. (Issues 97451, 97520, 97615)
- A memory corruption issue exists in v8 hidden objects. (Issue 97784)
- A memory corruption issue exists in the shader translator. (Issue 98089)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 14.0.835.202 or later.