Flash Player < 10.3.183.10 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB11-26)
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 6025
SynopsisThe remote host contains a browser plugin that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Flash Player earlier than 10.3.183.10 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple AVM stack overflow vulnerabilities could lead to code execution. (CVE-2011-2426, CVE-2011-2427)
- A logic error issue could lead to code execution or a browser crash. (CVE-2011-2428)
- A Flash Player security control bypass vulnerability could lead to information disclosure. (CVE-2011-2429)
- A streaming media logic error vulnerability could lead to code execution. (CVE-2011-2430)
- A universal cross-site scripting vulnerability could be abused to take actions on a user's behalf on any website if the user is tricked into visiting a malicious website. Note that this issue is reportedly being actively exploited in targeted attacks. (CVE-2011-2444)
SolutionUpgrade to Flash Player 10.3.183.10 or later.