SeaMonkey 2.x < 2.3.0 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 6012
SynopsisThe remote host has a web browser installed that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of SeaMonkey earlier than 2.3.0 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An error in SVG text manipulation code createes a dangling pointer vulnerability. (CVE-2011-0084)
- Multiple unspecified memory safety issues exist. (CVE-2011-2985)
- An errir in the D2D hardware acceleration code can allow image data from one domain to be read by another domain. (CVE-2011-2986)
- An error in the ANGLE library used by the WebGL implementation can allow heap overflows, possibly leading to code execution. (CVE-2011-2987)
- An error in the shader program handling code can allow a large shader program to overflow a buffer and crash. (CVE-2011-2988)
- An unspecified error exists related to WebGL. (CVE-2011-2989)
- Two errors exist related to Content Security Policy and can lead to information disclosure. (CVE-2011-2990)
- An unspecified error exists that can allow the Ogg reader to crash. (CVE-2011-2992)
SolutionUpgrade to SeaMonkey 2.3.0 or later.