SeaMonkey < 2.3.0 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 55885
SynopsisThe remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe installed version of SeaMonkey is earlier than 2.3.0. Such versions are potentially affected by the following security issues :
- An error in SVG text manipulation code creates a dangling pointer vulnerability. (CVE-2011-0084)
- Multiple, unspecified memory safety issues exist.
- An error in the D2D hardware acceleration code can allow image data from one domain to be read by another domain.
- An error in the ANGLE library used by the WebGL implementation can allow heap overflows, possibly leading to code execution. (CVE-2011-2987)
- An error in the shader program handling code can allow a large shader program to overflow a buffer and crash.
- An unspecified error exists related to WebGL. (CVE-2011-2989)
- Two errors exist related to Content Security Policy and can lead to information disclosure. (CVE-2011-2990)
- An unspecified error exists that can allow the Ogg reader to crash. (CVE-2011-2992)
SolutionUpgrade to SeaMonkey 2.3.0 or later.