New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe installed version of SeaMonkey is earlier than 2.3.0. Such versions are potentially affected by the following security issues :
- An error in SVG text manipulation code creates a dangling pointer vulnerability. (CVE-2011-0084)
- Multiple, unspecified memory safety issues exist.
- An error in the D2D hardware acceleration code can allow image data from one domain to be read by another domain.
- An error in the ANGLE library used by the WebGL implementation can allow heap overflows, possibly leading to code execution. (CVE-2011-2987)
- An error in the shader program handling code can allow a large shader program to overflow a buffer and crash.
- An unspecified error exists related to WebGL. (CVE-2011-2989)
- Two errors exist related to Content Security Policy and can lead to information disclosure. (CVE-2011-2990)
- An unspecified error exists that can allow the Ogg reader to crash. (CVE-2011-2992)
SolutionUpgrade to SeaMonkey 2.3.0 or later.