Mozilla Firefox < 6.0 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 6008
SynopsisThe remote host has a web browser installed that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Firefox prior to 6.0 are affected by the following security issues :
- A dangling pointer vulnerability exists in an SVG text manipulation routine. (CVE-2011-0084)
- Several memory safety bugs exist in the browser engine that may permit remote code execution. (CVE-2011-2985, CVE-2011-2989, CVE-2011-2991, CVE-2011-2992)
- A cross-origin data theft vulnerability exists when using CANVAS and Windows D2D hardware acceleration. (CVE-2011-2986)
- A heap overflow vulnerability exists in WebGL's ANGLE library. (CVE-2011-2987)
- A buffer overflow vulnerability exists in WebGL when using an overly long shader program. (CVE-2011-2988)
- Two errors exist related to Content Security Policy that can lead to information disclosure. (CVE-2011-2990)
SolutionUpgrade to Firefox 6.0 or later.