New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe installed version of Firefox is earlier than 6.0 and thus, is potentially affected by the following security issues :
- A dangling pointer vulnerability exists in an SVG text manipulation routine. (CVE-2011-0084)
- Several memory safety bugs exist in the browser engine that may permit remote code execution. (CVE-2011-2985, CVE-2011-2989, CVE-2011-2991, CVE-2011-2992)
- A cross-origin data theft vulnerability exists when using canvas and Windows D2D hardware acceleration.
- A heap overflow vulnerability exists in WebGL's ANGLE library. (CVE-2011-2987)
- A buffer overflow vulnerability exists in WebGL when using an overly long shader program. (CVE-2011-2988)
- Two errors exist related to Content Security Policy that can lead to information disclosure. (CVE-2011-2990)
SolutionUpgrade to Firefox 6 or later.