SynopsisThe remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe installed version of Firefox is earlier than 6.0 and thus, is potentially affected by the following security issues :
- A dangling pointer vulnerability exists in an SVG text manipulation routine. (CVE-2011-0084)
- Several memory safety bugs exist in the browser engine that may permit remote code execution. (CVE-2011-2985, CVE-2011-2989, CVE-2011-2991, CVE-2011-2992)
- A cross-origin data theft vulnerability exists when using canvas and Windows D2D hardware acceleration.
- A heap overflow vulnerability exists in WebGL's ANGLE library. (CVE-2011-2987)
- A buffer overflow vulnerability exists in WebGL when using an overly long shader program. (CVE-2011-2988)
- Two errors exist related to Content Security Policy that can lead to information disclosure. (CVE-2011-2990)
SolutionUpgrade to Firefox 6 or later.