Google Chrome < 12.0.742.112 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5970
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by a code execution vulnerability.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 12.0.742.112 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An out-of-bounds read in NPAPI string handling exists. (Issue 77493)
- A user-after-free issue exists in SVG font handling. (Issue 84355)
- A memory corruption issue exists in CSS parsing. (Issue 85003)
- Multiple lifetime and re-entrancy issues exist in the HTML parser. (Issue 85102)
- A bad bounds check exists in v8. (Issue 85177)
- A use-after-free issue exists with the SVG use element. (Issue 85211)
- A use-after-free issue exists in text selection. (Issue 85418)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 or later.