Google Chrome < 12.0.742.112 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 55460
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 12.0.742.112. As such, it is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An out-of-bounds read in NPAPI string handling exists.
- A use-after-free issue exists in SVG font handling.
- A memory corruption issue exists in CSS parsing.
- Multiple lifetime and re-entrancy issues exist in the HTML parser. (Issue #85102)
- A bad bounds check exists in v8. (Issue #85177)
- A use-after-free issue exists with the SVG use element.
- A use-after-free issue exists in text selection.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 or later.