Google Chrome < 7.0.517.44 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5698
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 7.0.517.44 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A use-after-free error exists in text editing. (51602)
- A memory corruption error exists relating to enormous text area. (55257)
- A bad cast exists with the SVG use element. (58657)
- An invalid memory read exists in XPath handling. (58731)
- A use-after-free error exists in text-control-selections. (58741)
- Multiple integer overflows exists in font handling. (59320)
- A memory corruption issue exists in libvpx. (60055)
- A bad use of a destroyed frame object exists. (60238)
- Multiple type confusions exists with event objects. (60327, 60769, 61255)
- An out-of-bounds array access exists in SVG handling. (60688)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 7.0.517.44 or later.