Google Chrome < 7.0.517.44 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 50476
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 7.0.517.44. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A use-after-free error exists in text editing.
- A memory corruption error exists relating to enormous text area. (Issue #55257)
- A bad cast exists with the SVG use element.
- An invalid memory read exists in XPath handling.
- A use-after-free error exists in text control selections. (Issue #58741)
- A memory corruption issue exists in libvpx.
- A bad use of a destroyed frame object exists.
- Multiple type confusions exists with event objects.
(Issue #60327, #60769, #61255)
- An out-of-bounds array access exists in SVG handling.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 7.0.517.44 or later.