Google Chrome < 6.0.472.59 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5664
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google chrome earlier than 6.0.472.59 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A use-after-free error exists when using document APIs during parse. (Bug 50250)
- A use-after-free error exists in SVG styles. (Bug 50712)
- A use-after-free error exists with nested SVG elements. (Bug 51252)
- A possible browser assert exists in cursor handling. (Bug 51709)
- A race condition exists in console handling. (Bug 51919)
- An unlikely browser crash exists in pop-up blocking. (Bug 53176)
- Bug 45400 is incorrectly fixed on Mac. (Bug 53361)
- A memory corruption error exists in Geolocation. (Bug 53394)
- A memory corruption issue exists in Khmer handling. Note that this only affects Chrome for Linux. (Bug 53930)
- An error exists because Chrome fails to prompt for extension history access. (Bug 54006)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 6.0.472.59 or later.