Google Chrome < 6.0.472.59 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 49237
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 6.0.472.59. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A use-after-free error exists when using document APIs during parse. (Issue #50250)
- A use-after-free error exists in SVG styles.
- A use-after-free error exists with nested SVG elements.
- A race condition exists in console handling.
- An unlikely browser crash exists in pop-up blocking.
- A memory corruption error exists in Geolocation.
- An error exists by failing to prompt for extension history access. (Issue #54006)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 6.0.472.59 or later.