Google Chrome < 5.0.375.125 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5614
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 5.0.375.125 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- It is possible for memory contents to be disclosed in layout code. (Bug 42735)
- An unspecified issue with large canvases. (Bug 43813)
- A memory corruption issue in rendering code. (Bug 47866)
- A memory corruption issue in SVG handling. (Bug 48284)
- It is possible for hostnames to be truncated. (Bug 48597)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.125 or later.