Google Chrome < 5.0.375.125 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 47859
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 5.0.375.125. As such, it is reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified error in the layout code allows memory contents to be disclosed. (Issue #42736)
- An unspecified error exists in the handling of large canvases. (Issue #43813)
- A memory corruption error exists in the rendering code.
- A memory corruption error exists in the handling of SVG content. (Issue #48284)
- An unspecified error exists regarding hostname name truncation and incorrect eliding. (Issue #48597)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.125 or later.