Google Chrome < 5.0.375.70 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5567
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 5.0.375.70 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A cross-origin keystroke redirection vulnerability. (Bug 15766)
- A cross-origin bypass in DOM methods. (Bug 39985)
- A memory error exists in table layout. (Bug 42723)
- It is possible to escape the sandbox in Linux. (Bug 43304)
- A stale pointer exists in bitmap. (Bug 43307) - A memory corruption vulnerability exists in DOM mode normalization. (Bug 43315)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in text transforms. (Bug 43487)
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists in the innerHTML property of textarea. (Bug 43902)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in font handling. (Bug 44740)
- Geolocation events fire after document deletion. (Bug 44868)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in the rendering of list markers. (44955)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.70 or later.