SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 5.0.375.70. As such, it is reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A cross-origin keystroke redirection vulnerability.
- A cross-origin bypass in DOM methods. (Issue #39985)
- A memory error exists in table layout. (Issue #42723)
- It is possible to escape the sandbox in Linux.
- A stale pointer exists in bitmap. (Issue #43307)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in DOM node normalization. (Issue #43315)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in text transforms. (Issue #43487)
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists in the innerHTML property of textarea. (Issue #43902)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in font handling. (Issue #44740)
- Geolocation events fire after document deletion.
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in the rendering of list markers. (Issue #44955)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.70 or later.