Google Chrome < 188.8.131.52 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5336
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 184.108.40.206. Such versions are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Two errors when resolving domain names and when interpreting configured proxy lists can be exploited to disclose sensitive data. (12303, 22914)
- Multiple integer overflows in the V8 engine. (31009)
- An unspecified error when processing the '<ruby>' tag. (31692)
- Chrome leaks redirection targets via the '<iframe>' href. (32309)
- An unspecified error when displaying domain names in HTTP authentication dialogs. (37218)
- An integer overflow when deserializing sandbox messages. (32915)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 or later.