Google Chrome < 220.127.116.11 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 44587
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 18.104.22.168. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Two errors when resolving domain names and when interpreting configured proxy lists can be exploited to disclose sensitive data. (Issue #12303, #22914)
- Multiple integer overflows in the V8 engine.
- An unspecified error when processing the '<ruby>' tag.
- Chrome leaks redirection targets via the '<iframe>' href. (Issue #32309)
- An unspecified error when displaying domain names in HTTP authentication dialogs. (Issue #37218)
- An integer overflow when deserializing sandbox messages.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 22.214.171.124 or later.