Apache < 2.2.8 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 4385
SynopsisThe remote web server may be affected by several issues.
DescriptionThe version of Apache installed on the remote host is advertising a version older than 2.2.8. Such versions may be affected by several issues, including :
- A cross-site scripting issue involving mod_imagemap (CVE-2007-5000).
- A cross-site scripting issue involving 413 error pages via a malformed HTTP method (PR 44014 / CVE-2007-6203).
- A cross-site scripting issue in mod_status involving the refresh parameter (CVE-2007-6388).
- A cross-site scripting issue in mod_proxy_balancer involving the worker route and worker redirect string of the balancer manager (CVE-2007-6421).
- A denial of service issue in the balancer_handler function in mod_proxy_balancer can be triggered by an authenticated user when a threaded Multi-Processing Module is used (CVE-2007-6422).
- A cross-site scripting issue using UTF-7 encoding in mod_proxy_ftp exists because it does not define a charset (CVE-2008-0005).
SolutionUpgrade to version 2.2.8 or higher.