FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (95a74a48-2691-11e7-9e2d-e8e0b747a45a)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 99616
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
29 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2017-5057: Type confusion in PDFium. Credit to Guang Gong of Alpha Team, Qihoo 360
-  High CVE-2017-5058: Heap use after free in Print Preview.
Credit to Khalil Zhani
-  High CVE-2017-5059: Type confusion in Blink. Credit to SkyLined working with Trend Micro's Zero Day Initiative
-  Medium CVE-2017-5060: URL spoofing in Omnibox. Credit to Xudong Zheng
-  Medium CVE-2017-5061: URL spoofing in Omnibox. Credit to Haosheng Wang (@gnehsoah)
-  Medium CVE-2017-5062: Use after free in Chrome Apps. Credit to anonymous
-  Medium CVE-2017-5063: Heap overflow in Skia. Credit to Sweetchip
-  Medium CVE-2017-5064: Use after free in Blink. Credit to Wadih Matar
-  Medium CVE-2017-5065: Incorrect UI in Blink. Credit to Khalil Zhani
-  Medium CVE-2017-5066: Incorrect signature handing in Networking. Credit to Prof. Zhenhua Duan, Prof. Cong Tian, and Ph.D candidate Chu Chen (ICTT, Xidian University)
-  Medium CVE-2017-5067: URL spoofing in Omnibox. Credit to Khalil Zhani
-  Low CVE-2017-5069: Cross-origin bypass in Blink. Credit to Michael Reizelman
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.