SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for nodejs4 fixes the following issues :
- New upstream LTS release 4.7.3 The embedded openssl sources were updated to 1.0.2k (CVE-2017-3731, CVE-2017-3732, CVE-2016-7055, bsc#1022085, bsc#1022086, bsc#1009528)
- No changes in LTS version 4.7.2
- New upstream LTS release 4.7.1
- build: shared library support is now working for AIX builds
- repl: passing options to the repl will no longer overwrite defaults
- timers: recanceling a cancelled timers will no longer throw
- New upstream LTS version 4.7.0
- build: introduce the configure --shared option for embedders
- debugger: make listen address configurable in debugger server
- dgram: generalized send queue to handle close, fixing a potential throw when dgram socket is closed in the listening event handler
- http: introduce the 451 status code 'Unavailable For Legal Reasons'
- gtest: the test reporter now outputs tap comments as yamlish
- tls: introduce secureContext for tls.connect (useful for caching client certificates, key, and CA certificates)
- tls: fix memory leak when writing data to TLSWrap instance during handshake
- src: node no longer aborts when c-ares initialization fails
- ported and updated system CA store for the new node crypto code
- New upstream LTS version 4.6.2
- build :
+ It is now possible to build the documentation from the release tarball.
- buffer :
+ Buffer.alloc() will no longer incorrectly return a zero filled buffer when an encoding is passed.
- deps :
+ Upgrade npm in LTS to 2.15.11.
- repl :
+ Enable tab completion for global properties.
- url :
+ url.format() will now encode all '#' in search.
- Add missing conflicts to base package. It's not possible to have concurrent nodejs installations.
- enable usage of system certificate store on SLE11SP4 by requiring openssl1 (bsc#1000036)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected nodejs4 packages.