New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.1
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for nodejs4 fixes the following issues :
- New upstream LTS release 4.7.3 The embedded openssl sources were updated to 1.0.2k (CVE-2017-3731, CVE-2017-3732, CVE-2016-7055, bsc#1022085, bsc#1022086, bsc#1009528)
- No changes in LTS version 4.7.2
- New upstream LTS release 4.7.1
- build: shared library support is now working for AIX builds
- repl: passing options to the repl will no longer overwrite defaults
- timers: recanceling a cancelled timers will no longer throw
- New upstream LTS version 4.7.0
- build: introduce the configure --shared option for embedders
- debugger: make listen address configurable in debugger server
- dgram: generalized send queue to handle close, fixing a potential throw when dgram socket is closed in the listening event handler
- http: introduce the 451 status code 'Unavailable For Legal Reasons'
- gtest: the test reporter now outputs tap comments as yamlish
- tls: introduce secureContext for tls.connect (useful for caching client certificates, key, and CA certificates)
- tls: fix memory leak when writing data to TLSWrap instance during handshake
- src: node no longer aborts when c-ares initialization fails
- ported and updated system CA store for the new node crypto code
- New upstream LTS version 4.6.2
- build :
+ It is now possible to build the documentation from the release tarball.
- buffer :
+ Buffer.alloc() will no longer incorrectly return a zero filled buffer when an encoding is passed.
- deps :
+ Upgrade npm in LTS to 2.15.11.
- repl :
+ Enable tab completion for global properties.
- url :
+ url.format() will now encode all '#' in search.
- Add missing conflicts to base package. It's not possible to have concurrent nodejs installations.
- enable usage of system certificate store on SLE11SP4 by requiring openssl1 (bsc#1000036)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected nodejs4 packages.