FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (7cf058d8-158d-11e7-ba2c-e8e0b747a45a)
High Nessus Plugin ID 99109
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
5 security fixes in this release, including :
-  Critical CVE-2017-5055: Use after free in printing. Credit to Wadih Matar
-  High CVE-2017-5054: Heap buffer overflow in V8. Credit to Nicolas Trippar of Zimperium zLabs
-  High CVE-2017-5052: Bad cast in Blink. Credit to JeongHoon Shin
-  High CVE-2017-5056: Use after free in Blink. Credit to anonymous
-  High CVE-2017-5053: Out of bounds memory access in V8.
Credit to Team Sniper (Keen Lab and PC Mgr) reported through ZDI (ZDI-CAN-4587)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.